- You will contribute by developing end-to-end solutions for complex problems, interfacing with multiple services and platforms, and multiple Business Units and organizations.
- You will help design these solutions, and drive them to completion. You will review the code and provide feedback.
- You will help research new solutions, proofs-of-concept, and assess 3rd party tools.
- You will collaborate and contribute to the main Fraud platform as it develops. You will collaborate with other Fraud Prevention teams globally.
- You will collaborate with various stakeholders — product management, analysts, data engineers, data science groups, risk agents, customer success, and more.
How you’ll succeed
- Understand fraud end-to-end use cases, policies, and methodologies
- Deliver solutions of the highest quality — scalable, performant, reliable
- Contribute code — add Fraud Prevention capabilities to existing code
- Understand other teams’ work and CICD processes
- Be proactive with a self-starter attitude
- Be a good listener, while also having strong opinions on what is right
- Be fun to be around 🙂
- Experienced with building web applications, databases, microservices
- Be able to read any code in an existing codebase and change it
- Be a people person, influential
- Know some high-level application frameworks like Java Spring Boot, Python, Golang etc.
- Experienced with Frontend, namely React.js – advantage
- Be self-motivated, proactive
- Bonus Points:
- Experience with:
- Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
- Robotic Process Automation
- Knowledge of Fraud domain
- Exceptional sense of humor
- Play a musical instrument, or a gifted singer