DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market Research Report by Fraud Type (Card Testing, Credit Card Fraud, and Friendly Fraud), Industry, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market size was estimated at USD 28,214.58 million in 2020, USD 33,655.88 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.93% to reach USD 83,994.99 million by 2026.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global eCommerce Fraud Detection & Prevention Market?
- Economic Crisis due to COVID-19 Lead to More Inventive Types of Fraud
- Rising Customer Base and Transactions on eCommerce Platforms
- Growing Number of Identity Theft and Marchant Scams
- Rising Complexity of Frauds
- Growing Vast Numbers of Domestic Online Sellers in Different Categories
- Use of Advanced Technology to Improve Security
- Lack of Skilled Security Professionals
- ACI Worldwide Inc.
- Avast Software s.r.o.
- Bolt Financial, Inc.
- CashShield, Pte. Ltd.
- DXC Technology Company
- F Case Ltd
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Kount Inc.
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
- Radial, Inc.
- RSA Security
- SEON Technologies Ltd.
- Shape Security, Inc.
- Signifyd Inc.
- Simility, Inc.
- Software AG
- TransUnion LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bqyl7