ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Businesses were caught unprepared by the sudden increase in digital payments over the last few years, leading to a considerable spike in fraud. The future will also bring new challenges. Total payment card volume is expected to increase to new highs—as much as $79.14 trillion—over the next decade alone.
Inflexible fraud prevention strategies and outdated tactics will leave unprepared businesses struggling to protect themselves from increasingly-sophisticated fraudsters. Nilson predicts the industry will lose an estimated $49.32 billion to fraud, plus $180 billion in chargebacks.
How do you make sure your company’s not an easy target? Join us for an in-depth discussion with Sift, the leader in Digital Trust & Safety, about new fraud trends we’re seeing unprepared companies fall victim to—even those who think they’re doing everything right.
During this webinar we’ll discuss:
- How the way consumers pay online and offline has changed
- The use of data to discover consumer attitudes and the direction of the industry
- How these new trends will impact merchants over the next year
- How merchants can adapt to these new consumer-driven payment trends
- What merchants need to do to adjust their fraud prevention strategy
Watch on Demand