Hard Rock Cafe
Hard Rock Digital is a team focused on becoming the best online sportsbook, casino, and social casino company in the world. We’re building a team that resonates passion for learning, operating, and building new products and technologies for millions of consumers. We care about each customer interaction, experience, behavior, and insight and strive to ensure we’re always acting authentically.
Rooted in the kindred spirits of Hard Rock and the Seminole Tribe of Florida, the new Hard Rock Digital taps a brand known the world over as the leader in gaming, entertainment, and hospitality. We’re taking that foundation of success and bringing it to the digital space — ready to join us?
What’s the position?
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with experience in ecommerce fraud, security, or payments to roll up their sleeves and join us as one of our Analysts. This role will report into the Payments & Fraud team in NJ and be responsible for enhancing the player experience by providing professional, accurate and timely assistance for all matters related to the player’s interaction with our products, particularly around deposit, withdrawal, and verification journeys.
- Analyst will be responsible for validating and verifying customer documentation when further verification is necessary. As well as verification of account ownership.
- Reviewing customers’ financial transaction history. Including but not limited to, financial records, bank statements, and credit card statements.
- Investigating fraud alerts generated by multiple fraud prevention tools and systems.
- Perform in-depth analysis and prepare comprehensive investigative summaries to support and prove scenarios of fraud.
- Perform in-depth analysis to build a substantial case for disputed transactions initiated on our platform.
- Create and manage internal controls and generate incident reports.
- Conducting account analysis and investigations to approve and reject outgoing withdrawals.
What are we looking for?
Successful candidates will be self-driven and a self-motivated team player capable of working efficiently in a high-volume real-time environment. The role is best suited for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a passion for sports and gaming.
- As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
- Previous work experience in Banking, payments, fraud, disputes, or casino industries (preferred).
- Good investigation skills, sound judgement and the ability to review and interpret data and activity to make sound decisions
- Knowledge of gambling and sports betting, and how customers engage with those products, is an advantage.
- Analytical skill set, with the ability to communicate
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the rules and regulations of the gaming industry
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a face-paced work environment
- Experience in troubleshooting and triaging complicated matters related to customer inquiries.
- Candidates must be computer literate with experience in MS Office applications.
- As we strive to give our customers the best possible experience, we operate at the speed of sports, so candidates must be prepared to work flexible hours to mirror the sporting schedule.
What’s in it for you?
We offer our employees more than just competitive compensation. Our team benefits include:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Start-up culture backed by a secure, globally recognized brand.
- Opportunity to drive a best-in-class customer experience for the Hard Rock Digital community
Roster of Uniques
We care deeply about every interaction our customers have with us, and trust and empower our staff to own and drive their experience. Our vision for our business and customers is built on fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where regardless of background or beliefs you feel able to be authentic and bring all your talent into play. We want to celebrate you being you (we are an equal opportunity employer).