The Commercial Bank (“CB”) Global Services Fraud Strategy function is responsible for designing and delivering the strategies to protect both the firm and its clients from losses covering all products and channels. Within this function, the Strategy team will be driving the decisions to optimize fraud prevention and client experience measured against a set of KPI’s. Our clients make a substantial volume of payments covering significant values, all of which can be attacked by external parties. Managing internal fraud losses is also within the remit of the team.
- Defining and driving the fraud strategy objectives in partnership with product colleagues for new digital services and products, including authentication tools and strategies.
- Sourcing and reviewing the latest fraud prevention technologies both within JPMC and externally.
- Balancing client experience with effective fraud prevention.
- Management of effective digital fraud strategies and policies across applications, authorization, and authentication channels and ensure compliance of digital fraud policies and controls with governance and change control procedures and firmwide controls framework.
- Define, design, and execute against the digital fraud strategy for Commercial Banking in collaboration with Product, Legal and Controls stakeholders.
- Build robust digital fraud strategies to maintain high performance level and strong fraud detection.
- Continually evaluate balance between client experience and fraud prevention.
- Support strategic fraud initiatives or firm-wide initiatives outlined by the business in relation with digital fraud strategy and policy rules.
- Collaborate closely with Client Service & Fraud Operations in management of fraud case volumes, strategy changes and mitigation of fraud trends as well as communicate proposed strategies for delivering appropriate reporting and MI to relevant business stakeholders.
- Ability to carefully assess and make good judgment decisions with regards to changes in control frameworks.
- Requires good fraud instincts in development of fraud strategies anticipating the potential impact to genuine customers while preventing fraud losses.
- Ability to understand the entire process flow for fraud strategy and operations controls, to evaluate impact from specific system/business changes on the overall fraud detection.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities:
- Master’s degree in business, Finance, or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of the authorization process flow of fraud controls.
- Demonstrate ability to influence senior stakeholders to drive a strong control environment.
- Knowledge of authentication tools and strategies.
- Proven ability to multitask with a sense of urgency.
- Able to adapt quickly to new functional areas and/or concepts and shifting priorities.
- Proven strong analytical and communication skills; articulate, confident and capable to communicate and influence Senior Executives.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, look-up functions, etc.).
- Problem solving, good critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Experience/understanding of Business Process/modeling concepts.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets and deliverables.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.