Founded in Europe in 2004, Tipico is now a licensed U.S. Sportsbook operating in New Jersey, Iowa, Ohio, and Colorado. Renowned in Germany and globally, Tipico offers online betting across 30 sports. Guided by values such as innovation and inclusion, Tipico focuses on creating top-notch mobile sports betting and casino products. Recently recognized as the No. 1 rated casino app in the U.S., Tipico is dedicated to enhancing gaming excitement for millions daily. Join us in redefining excellence in online entertainment!
Please note: this role is located in our Hoboken, NJ office; we work off a hybrid model and come into the office 2 days per week. This role has flexible hours.
Tipico North America is looking for someone who is highly motivated and detail oriented to Join Tipico’s operations team as a Jr. Payments and Fraud Analyst.
The Jr. Payments and Fraud Analyst will report directly to the Payments & Fraud Team Lead and will collaborate & coordinate with the Payments & Fraud team and other departments, such as, Compliance, Customer Support and Casino.
They will be responsible for analyzing and monitoring a broad range of transactions, transfers, and payments, as well as investigate potentially fraudulent activity. You must be familiar with data analysis techniques and processes, and you should possess the creative problem-solving abilities necessary to suggest new methods of analysis and prevention. This position plays a key role in assisting our organization with payments and fraud prevention response. Candidates for this role must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming and regulatory bodies. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Handling the day-to-day Payment and Fraud department tasks
- Conducting complex fraud investigations
- Ensure all daily customer withdrawals are screened accurately
- Reviewing, investigating, and submitting chargeback reports
- Assisting the Customer Support team with various end-user inquiries
- Support internal teams with various Fraud and Risk reviews or requests
- 1 year of payment and/or fraud experience in daily online gaming or related industries
- Experience with digital payments and understanding of e-Commerce platforms ideal
- Intermediate knowledge of common fraud prevention strategies and systems
- Intermediate understanding of Check, ACH, Wire, Debit/Credit card, PayPal and other payment channel operating rules
- Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Available to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus
- Licensure: Must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming and regulatory bodies.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about and/or experience with sports betting
- Online gaming and gambling experience
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- Flexible PTO
- Generous paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Gym reimbursement
- Free workout classes at Prime Cycle in Hoboken, NJ
- Free Apple Fitness+ membership for 1 year with medical benefits
- A start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are quickly growing within the US!