Digital Trust & Safety: Combatting the Evolving Complexities of Payment Fraud [webinar]
May 13th at 9 AM PT, 12 PM EST
Payment fraud is becoming more complex and complicated, as fraudsters continue to manipulate the digital transformation of business as we know it . How can you stay one step ahead of these ever-evolving fraud practices? By adopting digital trust and safety.
Join our webinar on May 13th at 9 a.m. PT, 12 a.m EST to learn more about the new vectors for payment fraud, why they attract bad actors, and ways to effectively combat the changing fraud landscape. We’ll also cover the fraud economy, and dive into the fraudiest payment types (spoiler: it’s not what you think it is).
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The top 5 fraudiest payment types
- An overview of the fraud economy and what it means for your business
- What a Digital Trust & Safety approach is and how to implement it
- Jane Lee – Trust and Safety Architect at Sift
- Alexander Hall – Fraud Prevention Strategist at Dispute Defence Consulting
- Bradley Chalupski – Editor-in-Chief – Merchant Fraud Journal
Don’t let the opportunity to hear from one of the world’s cutting edge fraud prevention providers pass you by.