Having the best risk management sofware for your business is now a must-have to protect your online store. When used in tandem with eCommerce fraud prevention software, risk management provides an additional layer of security that not only protects against costly chargebacks, but can help you stop a number of other sophisticated attacks like account takeovers.
Below, we give you the features you need to look for when trying to choose a risk management software platform, and a breakdown of how each one on the list performs.
- Incident Reporting: Each created report requires an owner to manage and update the report so that the whole team can keep up. Other than that, it’s a straightforward process with excellent capability.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: nTask offers a reliable assessment of your business, looking at past and present risks to create comprehensive reports showing potential overlooked threats based on your current stats.
- UI/UX Dashboards: nTask utilises a Kanban Board system comprising cards stacked in neat columns. You can create custom columns to help your team better track issues or stick to templates if that works for you.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can access several assessment graphs to help you find the necessary information. For example, a risk matrix to track the probabilities of future risks, assessments to determine the severity of certain risks, and more.
- Compliance Management: Assistance with various security and compliance requirements such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27000. You can also expect certification assistance for data security.
With a comprehensive list of tools for risk management in any business – regardless of size – nTask is a fantastic option for anyone.
- Incident Reporting: Live tracking and updating of incidents within your business allows your teams to react quickly and make immediate updates on incoming or handled risks.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: You receive live, data-based tracking of your risks, sorted by impact severity so that you can easily see which require immediate attention. This feature works across all categories of your business risk management.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Utilise a centralised dashboard system that showcases every vital detail of your projects or business.
- Reporting and Analytics: Flexible and custom reporting allows your risk managers to help you visualise threats in various ways, whether with graphs, spreadsheets, presentations, heat maps, and more.
- Compliance Management: Comprehensive compliance management assistance in several fields helps you keep track of compliance requirements while allowing you to notify compliance teams of essential issues. Instantly informing all relevant parties of the next steps regarding compliance makes for much smoother operations.
Resolver deserves its place on this list with practical tools for every aspect of risk management. Whether you need detailed dashboards, comprehensive reporting, or effective compliance management assistance, Resolver can do it.
- Incident Reporting: With its cloud-based application, Integrum supports your teams to stay ahead of formulating incidents with relevant warnings. These warnings can help speed up workflow and solutions to common or rare risks.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Integrum helps you assess past and current risks for the likelihood of return based on multiple key data points from your business or project. All teams can access this data from a centralised list.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Integrum offers a rich environment for dashboards that can cater to smaller or larger teams. Whether you have specific preferences for what should go on your dashboard or are happy with templates, Integrum covers it.
- Reporting and Analytics: The SMARTForms offered through Integrum allow you to display relevant information on customisable forms for your teams. It makes putting presentations and data together a much simpler task than more traditional means.
- Compliance Management: Comprehensive QHSE risk and compliance management services included with Integrum.
While the compliance management systems might not be as comprehensive as others, Integrum offers exceptional utility with its customisable dashboards, detailed reports, and accessible assessment and risk prediction capabilities. If compliance is not your main focus, you can’t go wrong with Integrum.
- Incident Reporting: Enjoy a highly configurable risk reporting system that allows team communication. These reports can take a few forms, such as tables, graphs, and more, to make reporting even more effective.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Various tools assist with assessment, such as creating links between teams, projects, and risks. You can also use this information and send informative predictions or impact reports to anyone – including outside stakeholders or clients.
- UI/UX Dashboards: CURA offers flexible dashboards to help your team meet specific requirements for the data they want immediately available. Their dashboards couple beautifully with their incident reporting features.
- Reporting and Analytics: Reports can come in many forms, such as lists, tables, still graphs, or interactive graphs. You can also export all reports to popular formats such as Excel, PDF, Word, or Email.
- Compliance Management: CURA’s Governance Risk Compliance helps you identify which compliance-based parts of your project need more – or immediate – attention.
CURA offers everything you’d need, from enterprise risk management to compliance management and enterprise legal management, plus risk-based audit support. CURA is worth your consideration if you need a tool that can do it all.
- Incident Reporting: Synergi Life offers reliable incident reporting tools to help you keep your teams informed on the latest changes regarding faced risks in your business. These tools also help you better plan a course of action.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: You can expect tools for risk assessment, prediction, and impact analyses of specific risks to increase your efficacy in preparing and dealing with said risks.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Synergi Life has a few optional modules available to help customise your UI to suit your specific requirements. While these customisation options are not as detailed as others on this list, it’s still a fine addition.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can conveniently send reports to other members to keep them in the loop. These reports can include incidents, risks, audits, and more.
- Compliance Management: Synergi Life specialises in compliance management with detailed tools to help you keep your business in line with QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment) regulations.
- Incident Reporting: Qualys focuses on incident reporting relating to business security and will inform all relevant parties when risks become a possibility or an immediate threat.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Expect tools that allow for comprehensive overviews of the entire business, its possible areas of vulnerability, the prediction of which vulnerabilities would sooner prove problematic, and the impact of not dealing with said vulnerabilities will have on your business.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Qualys dashboards and UI will only reflect the systems you choose to engage with, so it does not clutter your view with irrelevant information.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can easily send detailed reports and analytics to select parties – whether entire teams or individuals – so that everyone can see where vulnerabilities lie and what needs addressing.
- Compliance Management: Qualys compliance management focuses on cybersecurity and, as such, provides all the tools you need to see whether your software or business complies with relevant regulations.
If you require cybersecurity-focused risk management software, Qualys has what you need. Even though it falls slightly short in other risk or business management forms, Qualys is still a premium choice for any business in the current technological age.
Fusion Risk Management
- Incident Reporting: Fusion allows for effective incident reporting through its live monitoring features and insights. Should something go wrong, your teams will receive notifications and updates about the relevant risk to guide solutions.
- Assessment, Prediction, and Impact Capabilities: Fusion effectively analyses possible risks and their impact on your business. You can see all this information from a single, centralised view, shared across all teams with access.
- UI/UX Dashboards: Clean UI allows you to see what matters in the blink of an eye so that you don’t waste time looking for information instead of acting against risks and incidents.
- Reporting and Analytics: Whether for your own business or a third-party, Fusion allows detailed report forming and easy analysis of said reports with clean, informative displays. You can easily adjust the format of these reports to suit your needs and send them to relevant parties.
- Compliance Management: Unfortunately, Fusion does not offer much in terms of compliance management, unfortunately.
Despite the absence of compliance management tools, Fusion Risk Management excels in all other business and risk management aspects. From data security risk analyses to disaster recovery preparation, Fusion Risk Management is a comprehensive tool for any business operating in cyberspace.